APA Term Paper FormatJune 05, 2014 - Posted to Term papers
A term paper can take various forms depending on the academic level and the field of study. Students will encounter different kinds of term papers while studying in college.
When asked to write a term paper, the most important thing that should come to your mind is formatting. Formatting takes a bigger portion of the grade a professor will eventually reward you. It is an item that keeps that first student smiling and the last one crying. If anything, do not submit your paper before it is formatted.
Formatting a term paper is involving and if not careful it can lead to your complete failure. It starts right from the number of words you are instructed to write, the structure and organization of each section you use and the last page which is the reference paper. Term paper writers from EssaysPresident.com are professionals and will format your paper exactly as your instructions state. Our term paper writers will format your paper depending on the kind of style recommended.
Here is how an APA term paper format looks like:
It contains details of:
- Title of the term paper
- The author’s name
- The course title and the name of the Institution
- The name of the supervisor
- The date of submission
The History of Human Disorders
PCY 104: School Of Psychology
All the details on the title page should be centered.
The abstract section is the next page contains the key points in your research paper. It is meant to give readers a clue on what the entire paper reads. The major touch points your abstract should have is the research topic, methods, results, data, analysis and the conclusions. This takes up to 250 words and should be interesting and properly styled.
The main body carries divided sections namely the methods, discussion, analysis and interpretation.
- The method section contains all the procedures used to collect data. Include the apparatus, the participants and data collection methods used e.g. questionnaire, interview or observation.
- The results section describes the outcome of the research process. A further discussion is given relating to the statistics and the tests used to test your hypothesis.
- Discussion section is detailed with interpretation of the findings.
All the above sections should be labeled, centered and indicated in bold.
Reference and citation
The reference and the citations page are the last and the most important. A professional term paper writer from EssaysPresident.com will be delighted to format a paper for you.
- The references are listed in alphabetical orders.
- The author’s Sir Name comes first. All first names of the references and sources should be capitalized.
- Double-space should be throughout the text.
- All sources should appear both in-text and on the reference page
- When referencing, titles of books, journals, magazines and news papers should be italic.
- (Walter, 2004, p.89)
- (Kelley & jack, 2009)