MLA Term Paper FormatJune 13, 2014 - Posted to Term papers
When invited to a party, there must be some dress code to follow. If you go looking different from the rest then for the rest of the night prepare to uncomfortable.
Everyone who observed the dress code will be all over the place and ready to enjoy the night. This can be compared to writing assignments. Where a professor instructs students to write on a particular format style and you decide to script your own rules. There is no way you will score the grade that you anticipate for. Do not let your term paper differ from the rest; seek a professional term paper writer to assist in the formatting.
Here are some of the basic steps and guidelines term paper writers follow to come up with the perfect end product.
- Double-space rule should be adhered in the entire text.
- All margins should be set to 0ne-inch i.e. top, bottom, left, right.
- Use of parenthetical citations when acknowledging direct and indirect quotations.
- All sources used should be underline or italicized.
- Pages are numbered in the upper right hand corner.
When formatting using the MLA style, the title page is not usually taken to be the first page. The title page is therefore not necessary unless instructed. Otherwise, if not create a header at the upper right-hand including your last name space then with a page number. Number the pages consecutively using Arabic numerals. What should follow after your name details is the title of the paper and the whole text.
Professor Malika Ahmed
4 July 2013
The revolution in America
- Mary Peeler states in The Art of the Marginalized Village that, to become a president is not one of the toughest things but also not the easiest (60)
In the above example, we have given reference to another person’s words by introducing the quotation paraphrase and excluding titles such as Mrs.
Authors name not used in text
- Although the humble community praises Thompson collection titled The Art of Marginalized Village, most prominent people despise it.
Citing works done by two or more people
- The history of Syria towards war has been well illustrated (Dutchman 59: Spellman 20)
Work cited page
Books by one author
- Kevin, Brixel. Perspectives on essays: Criticism facing American Students. Chicago: Illinois, 2006.
Books by two authors
- Kevin, Brixel and Marsha Queen. Perspectives on essays: Criticism facing American Students. Chicago: Illinois, 2006.