In line with our efforts to provide the best service for all our customers, we made sure to provide everyone with a fair and equal revision policy. We put utmost importance to the satisfaction of our clients. Because of this, we are continuously making amends to our provisions to ensure customer satisfaction. All customers will be bound to the following provisions listed below upon ordering:
- The initial instructions given by the customer should be consistent and unchanged when asking for a revision. If there is any change, additional payment will be charged. You can contact customer support regarding the estimated cost. For example, if you want to add additional sources in the order that you made, there will be additional charge for the revision. As mentioned earlier, the instructions and order details should be consistent all throughout. Revision will only be free if the first set of instructions is the same as the revision instructions. Each case will be reviewed thoroughly by the company to ensure fairness at all times.
- The customer should submit a revision request within 7 days after receiving the final order. After this window period, additional payment will be added for revision requests.
- Customers can ask for a revision request by contacting the Customer Support Department. You can do this through phone, mail or chat. All revision comments are only accepted in written form only via your personal cabinet.
- A customer may ask for a different writer to do the revisions only in cases when the writer wrote an order with a lower academic standard a.k.a college level paper instead of Masters.
- In case of the following circumstances, additional payment will be added to the total payment due after discussing it with the customer:
- If the instructions were changed after the writer has started working additional payment will be added.
- If additional information needs to be added after tutor/professor’s feedback, the revision will be charged since instructions will be modified.
- If the customer provided wrong information, the company will not be held liable for this, therefore, revision will be charged.
- If the initial instructions need to be changed, but the customer did not relay to the writer within 2 hours after payment. The window period is only 2 hours, beyond that; additional charges will be added for additional instructions.
- Unlimited revisions are available as long as you satisfy all the provisions the company has set. For example, the academic level of the paper that you indicated was not followed, your paper will be revised free of charge.
- In case the customer is still not happy after the revisions were done, there is an option to send another revision request to the support team while indicating why you were not satisfied. Again, the instructions should be consistent with the initial set that you have provided to the writer.
- For the following cases, a new order is required:
- The window period for the revision period has expired. The period for revision request is 7 days after receiving the order. For longer papers (20 pages and up), you can request for a revision up to 14 days)
- Additional pages are needed to complete the order
- Additional payment is required for the pages to be added
Again, your satisfaction is our top priority. For clarifications, you can always contact our Support Team.